This may be the most awesome sport and fun there is. Play with friends or even strangers, compete in tournaments, or play individual free for all!
Eliminate the opposing team by hitting them with thrown balls, catching a ball thrown by a member of the opposing team, or forcing them to move outside the court boundaries when a ball is thrown at them. The added element of flying around the dodgeball arena makes it even more challenging and fun, for you and your opponent!
READ COURT RULES BEFORE PLAYING DODGEBALL!
- Each team should begin the game with an even number of balls and players
- Head shots are not permitted. Anyone throwing the ball at another player's head will be asked to leave the court
- You are out if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross or touch the center line
- Once the ball hits anything it is considered a “dead” ball
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands, even if it knocks the ball out of your hands then you are not out
- No holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds
- No kicking the dodgeball
- Only 21 Jump Street sanctioned balls are permitted on the trampoline court
Stop in and join the next game today!